Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
We're Here to Help
SERVPRO of Leawood/Overland Park is locally owned and operated by Gerald “Joe" & Elizabeth Lillian.
The phrase, “Faster to Any Size Disaster” is a SERVPRO motto and it describes the culture of the Leawood and Overland Park SERVPRO, a fast response.
Fire and water damage emergency restoration work requires a fast response to address the damage. A fast response is important because delay can increase damage and make the situation worse, but a fast response is important because peoples lives are being disrupted. One of the ways we serve our customers is by helping to minimize that personal impact.
So, we respond quickly and efficiently to emergency disaster situations. That commitment to the customer is what has built SERVPRO’s reputation, and that’s our competitive advantage.
Let us help!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (913) 381-6550
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Leawood / Overland Park arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.