Kansas City Area Residents: We Specialize in Flooded Basement Cleanup and Restoration!
A basement can flood at any time, although flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level.
There are a number of reasons why your basement could flood, including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- And many more
Last year there were many flooded basement due to heavy rains and overflowing creeks and rivers.
We use advanced inspection and monitoring equipment such as infrared cameras and moisture meters to determine if your home’s structure is actually dry. Touch is not a reliable method, as moisture can trap inside.
If Water Damage is not handled quickly and properly, it can cause severe damage to your home’s structure, not to mention the potential harmful health effects of mold. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
We are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are available 24 hours/7 days per week for emergencies.
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many national insurance companies
- We bill your insurance directly – one less thing for you to worry about
- Our Technicians are highly-trained in Water Restoration Techniques
- We use s500 IICRC Restoration Standards
- Advanced inspection and extraction equipment
Basement Flooded? Call Us Today – We’re Here To Help - (913) 381-6550